Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is a “payment plan” that lasts for 3 or 5 years. Virgilia (Jil) S. Culver, Attorney 307-388-4085, can help you though the process, serving Casper, Wyoming, Rock Springs Wyoming, and surrounding areas.
- In Chapter 13 you may keep more assets than in Chapter 7 by “buying” them through the payment Plan.
- Debts which may not be dischargeable can usually continue to be paid through a Chapter 13.
- Past due payments on cars and houses can usually be paid through and brought current over the period of the Plan.
- A portion of the attorney’s fees for Phase I (defined), plus the court filing fee and the costs for the two classes you must take, must be paid prior to filing, but the remainder can be paid through the Plan.
- “Phase I” means Bankruptcy representation from initial consultation through Confirmation of the Plan and the Initial Audit of Claims (approx. 6 months).
Note: I am not your attorney until you sign a retainer agreement. I will not represent you after Phase I in Chapter 13 unless you enter into a second retainer agreement for that period.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attoney in Wyoming- Virgilia (Jil) S. Culver, Attorney 307-388-4085